Thursday, June 21, 2012

Featured at West Furniture Revivals

I don’t know if any of you caught it but, I was featured over at West Furniture Revivals last week. Lauren featured my printer’s drawer cabinet that I built to go on top of my library card catalog. Go on over and take a look and tell her Cassandra Design sent ya!! There are other cool library card catalog ideas!

http://westfurniturerevival.blogspot.com/2012/06/revival-monday-66.html

REVIVAL MONDAY POLOROID

You can also check out the original post here on my blog. http://cassandradesign.blogspot.com/2011/12/printers-drawer-cabinet-is-finally-on.html

Have a great day!

CassySignature2

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks so much for the shout out! I actually just posted my card catalog, if you want to stop over and take a look!

Unknown said...

I like your post you are sharing very nice I like your sharing thanks.
baby furniture fort worth
office furniture fort worth
leather furniture fort worth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails