Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Summer Ladder


I changed my ladder for summer. I decorated with the pink lanterns and the green hanging votives that I had used for my daughter's birthday party. I decided that I should get some more use out of these and moved them from the kitchen/birthday party room to the front room. It made for a great transition time for a ladder before I change it to the patriotic theme for July 4th.

The buckets on the top of the piano were the buckets that I planted easter grass in but, not that it's gone, they are just sand bucket. Which gives the whole "summery" feel. I love how the colors go together.

The whole theme is really fun and transitioned well from birthday party to summer ladder decorations.
This turned into a great transition and I can't wait to decorate for memorial day and for 4th of july with the patriotic theme. One of my favorite themes!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails