Monday, March 15, 2010

Easter Grass

Well, I've had a few people ask me about when I am starting my "real" easter grass. These are the picture's of the baskets of grass I grew last year. The reason there are so many is because they were used for centerpeices for an event.
I will be starting my easter grass on this Thursday the 18th and anyone is welcome to come and learn. I will be starting at 10 a.m. and all you need to bring is a basket/container and some potting soil. I will provide the seed and the instruction. So, all of you that have called and asked when I am starting....it'll be this thursday and anyone is welcome to come.
I definetely am looking forward to spring this year and need a little happiness around the house. Bring on Spring!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails