Monday, October 12, 2009

Pumpkins, Pumpkins and more Pumpkins!!

This is my fabric pumpkin patch!!











For a church function I was able to create some centerpeices. We were to have eight tables and I wanted three pumpkins per table. So, I went to JoAnn's to their red tag clearance section and got swatches of lots of fall colored fabrics. The pumpkin idea is not original...I found some cute fabric pumpkins on a blog and went from their. I did mine all different so that it really would be a fun pumpkin patch. I love how each one is unique.




I had to recreate what the tables looked like because I was so busy baking for the dinner that I forgot my camera!! So I recreated what they looked like.
I am going to keep enough to stretch across my mantle for the Thanksgiving holiday or down the center of my table but, I don't need a whole pumpkin patch. Although....that could be fun!!










2 comments:

allreddesign said...

Super cute!!

Unknown said...

Youc an take those to Http://www.claypoolecorner.com The Actual boutique get a spot and sell things there. I sell Baptizm dresses, Squeaky shoes, Melissa & Doug Wooden Toys, Flower Girl Dresses, Christmas dresses and MORE there! They keep pretty buys over by layton walmart.

Devanie
http://www.devanie.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails